Loan Modification Attorney Information: Are You Worried About Foreclosure?
- Behind on your mortgage and facing foreclosure?
- Tired of fighting the banks for a loan modification with no end in site?
- Connect with a professional today that may help you save your home!
- Learn in advance if you qualify for HAMP as we have the Lender HAMP approval software!
Considering Hiring a Loan Modification Attorney?
There is more than one source available that might say you don't need the help of an experienced loan modification attorney to get your loan modification done. Even though it may be technically correct that you don't have to hire a loan modification attorney in order to see results, many people find that hiring a loan modification attorney who works specializes in loan modifications results in "faster, better" loan modifications.
The assistance of a loan modification attorney will make the loan modification process go much smoother. Many homeowners never actually get their loan modified when they try to work with their lenders and are told excuses like "you aren't late on your payments yet". By picking the right loan modification attorney to assist you with your case, you can rest assured that there will not be any "excuses" from lenders when there should be answers.
Consult With a Loan Modification Attorney
If you live in and are thinking about a loan modification - and possibly hiring a loan modification attorney to help you, the first step is to meet with the loan modification attorney to review your case. When you hire an experienced loan modification attorney, the first thing he will do is review your case on a legal basis looking for flaws to leverage during negotiations. He will look for things such as violations of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) that may have occurred during the origination of your loan and use these as leverage when negotiating with your lender.
A Loan Modification Attorney Consultation Should:
- Last no more than a couple of hours
- Detail the fee structures for services
- Give you an overview of results others are seeing
- Provide a plan to set your expectations about the process
- Explain RESPA and TILA law
A Loan Modification Attorney Can Help You:
- Lower the rate of interest charged
- Re-amortize the loan to include any past due payments
- Waive interest that may have negatively accrued
- Reduce your loan balance
- Fix your mortgage if it is adjustable
- Lower your total mortage payment
Using a Loan Modification Attorney Levels The Playing Field
The loan modification process is not easy - and working with lenders is difficult for two main reasons: first, you get different answers from different service reps every time you contact your lender; and second, they are not set up to help you unless you already know exactly what they want. To get the best loan modification deal, you need the help of an experienced loan modification just as if you were going through bankruptcy, you would need an experienced bankruptcy attorney.
Fighting for a loan modification is similar to going to court. You might think that you are saving money by representing yourself, but you will get much better results in the long run by hiring a professional.
Need help finding a loan modification attorney who is licensed? Call now!